Print Page  |  Sign In  |  Register
2020 Member Questions
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Organizational Structure 0 J. Gill Would you be willing to share your community's organizational chart?
by J. Gill
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Base Wages 7 J. Gill By the end of this year all starting regular staff will have a starting min. wage of $15 plus the applicable benefits including full health insurance coverage for all FT. The only group this would exclude is our student staff at night in the DR.
by J. Gill
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Outside Agencies 3 J. Gill We do have a policy, but it is a proprietary, and I am not able to share. I do apologize. In short, we have very strict guidelines including criminal records background checks, drug tests, and insurance/bonding requirements. To my knowledge, we have no policy about our team working for other agencies. The only prohibition would be that we do not allow them to work for other agencies HERE, while they are employed by us. In other words, they cannot work for us, and moonlight for another agency here on our campus.
by J. Gill
Monday, February 3, 2020
Nurses' Scrubs 7 J. Gill We allow any color or pattern – residents love the variety and patterns.
by J. Gill
Monday, January 13, 2020
Sign In

Calendar

4/3/2020
NC Adult Day Services Association Membership Meeting

4/16/2020
*WILL BE RESCHEDULED* Manager Training Seminar

LeadingAge NC News
Featured Members