Print Page  |  Sign In  |  Register
Outside Agencies
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

2/3/2020 at 7:36:46 PM GMT
Outside Agencies
  • Does your community have a policy regarding resident use of outside direct care staff/sitters/aides that you would be willing to share?
  • Additionally, do you have any guidelines regarding your current staff being hired away by an outside home care company that you would be willing to share?

2/3/2020 at 7:43:22 PM GMT
We have few other things we’ve developed that go along with this policy but I thought this would be helpful to start.   If the facility requesting this has any questions about policy or enforcement or other tools please let them know they can shoot me an email or give me a call.

Attached Files: 

2/3/2020 at 7:53:10 PM GMT
Please see the attached. Former employees may not serve as personal service providers

Attached Files: 

2/3/2020 at 7:53:45 PM GMT
We do have a policy, but it is a proprietary, and I am not able to share. I do apologize. In short, we have very strict guidelines including criminal records background checks, drug tests, and insurance/bonding requirements.

To my knowledge, we have no policy about our team working for other agencies. The only prohibition would be that we do not allow them to work for other agencies HERE, while they are employed by us. In other words, they cannot work for us, and moonlight for another agency here on our campus.

Sign In

Calendar

4/3/2020
NC Adult Day Services Association Membership Meeting

4/16/2020
*WILL BE RESCHEDULED* Manager Training Seminar

LeadingAge NC News
Featured Members